About Huntsville Ear, Nose & Throat P.C.
We specialize in the medical and surgical treatment of adult and pediatric ear, nose, and throat disorders, including sinus infections and headaches, sleep apnea, snoring, hearing and balance disorders, nasal congestion, throat and tonsil infections, hoarseness, thyroid tumors, neck masses, endoscopic sinus surgery, and other head and neck diseases. Our physicians are Board Certified Otolaryngologists, having completed several years of study including college, medical school, and rigorous specialty training.
Huntsville Ear, Nose & Throat, P.C. is dedicated to providing care to infants, children, and adults across North Alabama and South Central Tennessee. Our highly trained and experienced Otolaryngology surgeons use proven and highly effective state-of-the-art techniques to comprehensively evaluate and treat a wide range of disorders involving the ear, nose, throat, sinuses, head, and neck. We work closely with your primary care physician and other specialists, and develop a treatment plan designed to ensure the highest quality and compassionate care that’s right for you.
Our mission is to provide compassionate and quality medical and surgical care, to patients and their families, in a comfortable and professional atmosphere.
Our Core Values
Compassion and Quality Care
- Promote understanding and support for appropriate treatment and care among patients and their families.
- Be responsive and sensitive to our patient’s individual needs, questions, and concerns.
- Keep patients informed regarding their plan of treatment.
- Be straightforward and truthful in all of our actions and words.
- Treat each person with dignity and value their differences and unique contributions
Teamwork with Unity
- Practice being positive, enjoy others, share laughter and celebrate life.
- Recognize others for their exceptional service.